So he picked up topics around his daily life as things to rap about. From his regular predicaments to the things that make him euphoric, were his words. He is unique as a person; unique are his experiences & so is his story. Hence his lyrics are formed around the various experiences, good or bad; he has had in his life. He does not believe in the concept of faking or fabricating his past to form extraordinarily exciting stories. He represents the everyday common man, mango person, “aam admi” and tells their story with witty lines and wordplay to back up his content.
His lyric predominantly focuses on uplifting lives and inspiring people to overcome everyday struggles. Each one of us has struggles, however big or small, and struggle is the only thing that keeps us at our feet grinding. It helps us get better and without it, our lives would lose meaning. So he raps for that one kid with a dream in order to provide him enough inspiration to carry on and persevere regardless of the struggle that he faces.
• All music videos playing regularly on VH1, MTV Indies, and 9XO
• One whole episode on MTV Sync with Blaaze(AR Rahman's official rapper). Other artists featured on the show were Kailasa, Raghu Dixit project, Shaair & Func, Thermal and a Quarter
• Sang/rapped the song "Back Ke Bakshy" for the Bollywood movie Detective Byomkesh Bakshy
• Sennheiser's Top 25 artist across India, only Hip Hop artist to grace the list
• Qyuki artist of the month(March 2014)
• Songdew artist of the month(June 2014)
• Endorsed by Beats By Dr.Dre
• Winner of the Renault FreeTheMusic 2014 contest hosted by Songdew
• Formed #DealWithPanic with DJ Panic
• In association with VH1 & Powered by DesiHipHop, Deal With Panic made a North East India Tour in November, 2014
• Deal With Panic covered cities like Kolkata, Darjeeling, Siliguri, Itanagar, Gangtok performing at 6 venues in a span of 16 days
• Songs played on many Radio stations
• 2 interviews on Radio One 94.3FM
• Covered and seen on Deccan Chronicles, Bangalore Mirror, Rolling Stones and plenty other websites & magazines.
• Over 300,000 plays and 10,000 downloads
Opened acts for-
• DJ Mark Da Spot(Justin Timberlake's official DJ)
• Gangis Khan aka Camoflauge
Big Deal has performed over 300+ shows